Able1Call Utility Locators
- Electro-Magnetic is used to locate metal utilities such as gas, electric, communications, tie-backs, grounding wires and metal water lines.
- Ground Penetrating Radar is used to locate non-metal utilities such as sanitary, drains and PVC water lines. It is also used to scan slabs and concrete structures.
- Dowsing can locate all types of utilities and ground anomalies and is especially useful for locating utilities that are beyond the capabilities of other methods.
- Exposure is the only accurate method of locating underground utilities. All methods have limitations such as ground conditions, utility composition, congestion, stacking, and etc.
- GPS Mapping of the locate markings improves detail and accuracy of the drawings and reports we provide. Highly accurate, professional survey equipment make our maps appropriate for planning and design.
- Drone Mapping and Photographing of projects is the next level of amazing service that we offer. It saves time in the field by automating photography and mapping.
- Report Formats include PDF, AutoCAD, Google Earth drawings. GPS generated reports have raw data available, too.
Utility Locator Training
- Prepare for a job with BConecall submissions & responses, accessing city maps, putting it all together before going on site.
- Electromagnetic Conduction using direct connect to known utilities.
- Electromagnetic Induction using non-direct connect to known utilities and sweeping to locate unknown utilities.
- Dowsing for all utilities and infrastructure.
- Marking universally accepted marking practices.
- Reporting create colourful and informative maps.
- Submissions on your behalf
- Receiving responses from facility owners
- Analyzing responses as they apply to the project
- Consulting with facility inspectors as needed
- Maintaining resubmission schedule
- Educating how to submit requests then understand and apply the responses.